December 12, 2022
The core of the pro-life movement is you.
You are the people who pray and sacrifice every day to save the lives of our preborn brothers and sisters.
The core also includes Pregnancy Resource Centers and grassroots pro-life groups. They are the hands and feet of the pro-life movement, mobilizing good works to save lives.
Over the last few years, our Marian Blue Wave has contributed to millions of rosaries said for an end to Planned Parenthood and its evils. As we enter our third year and welcome our newest facet (The Surge), we wanted to do something special.
Today, we are launching The Surge Challenge to activate grassroots advocacy and give back to the pro-life movement.
All who participate in this challenge will have the opportunity to win a $500 donation from American Life League to the PRC or grassroots pro-life group of their choice, as well as a Marian Blue Wave prize pack for themselves.
Here are the details:
WHAT: The Surge Challenge
WHEN: December 5, 2022 – May 31, 2023
WHERE: Open to Marian Blue Wave prayer partners in the continental US
HOW to Participate: We are challenging MBW prayer partners to mobilize and peacefully pray the rosary for the MBW intentions in front of a PP or another abortion facility.
- As often as you can, for six months, peacefully and respectfully pray the rosary for the MBW intentions on location at Planned Parenthood or another abortion facility.
- Carry with you images of our Blessed Mother (Available online here, use the offer code MBWSIGN for a special discount).
- Each time you complete the challenge, snap a photo of you or your group on location and send it to email@example.com.
- Along with your photo, submit your name and the name of the PRC or grassroots pro-life group you would like to support should you win. All entries must be verified and approved by American Life League.
- Each unique photo submission from a MBW prayer partner will count as one entry into the prize pool.
- On June 1, 2023, one name will be drawn at random, and their approved charity will receive the donation. The person’s name who’s drawn will be given a prize pack.
Please reach out to me if you have any questions.
God bless you all, and let the Surge Challenge begin!